ORIGINAL ARTIST RESOLUTION

www.OriginalMusicReviews.BlogSpot.com


I am a PROUD ORIGINAL MUSIC ARTIST
My 2012 New Year's Resolution to Grow the Original Music Scene.

1) I Pledge to practice long, hard, & often to become a better and more creative performer. Weekly is only 52 practices a year. I have drive, heart, and  passion to do more.

2) I Pledge to record some New Original music this year and stay away from covering songs. The vision of my music career is beyond Karaoke Night at the local Bar / Pub.

3) I Pledge to mentor all newly forming original bands. Especially, the younger generation. I remember the first song that I wrote, my first band, and my first gig. I will help out and mentor the new guys & girls with advice and encourage them to be the best Original Artist that they can be.



4) I Pledge to see at least one other ORIGINAL Garage, Local, Underground, Unsigned, or Inde Artist perform their ENTIRE SET each month. I will support the Original Music scene as a whole and help it grow. There are plenty of other talented & creative musicians & singers out there. They are my brothers & sisters in the Original Music Scene and we support each other.

5) I Pledge to wear a t-shirt of another ORIGINAL Garage, Local, Underground, Unsigned, or Inde Music Artist, Business, or Product at least twice a month in the general public. Only POSERS wear their own Shirts Exclusively.

6) I Pledge to no longer laugh at cover bands or tribute bands. True, it is THEIR fault that they aren’t ORIGINAL. I feel sorry for them because they are stuck in the past. They must lack an urge of creativity or just cannot think outside of the box, a.k.a. the Radio. It is Sad that they don’t know what they are missing. The joy of Creation NOT Replication of music.

7) IF a Cover Band or a Tribute Band wants to become an ORIGINAL MUSIC Artist, I will accept them into the Original Music community. I will no longer call them Copy Bands, Karaoke Clowns, Milli Vanilli, or other names. I will encourage them and give them moral support in their recovery from doing the boring old “somebody else's” music. They are now part of our Original Music family.

The previous was used with permission from www.OriginalMusicReviews.BlogSpot.com 2012. Original Music Reviews grants ME, YOU (If you have the guts), & EVERYONE else permission to Copy, Distribute, Like, Post, Print, Share, or Tweet the previous pledge for All to see as long as it is displayed legally, unedited, and in it’s entirety.