ORIGINAL MUSIC FAN FOREVER

www.OriginalMusicReviews.BlogSpot.com

I am a PROUD FAN of ORIGINAL MUSIC
My 2012 New Year's Resolution to Support Original Music.

1) I Pledge to see at least one ORIGINAL Garage, Local, Underground, Unsigned, or Inde show each month. Minimum 12 shows this year. There are plenty of talented & creative musicians & singers out there. I want to see them and hear them first, BEFORE they make it to the “ B I G ” stage !!

2) I Pledge to convince 2 or more of my friends to put down the XBOX or whatever joy stick they are playing with and come out with me to enjoy an Original Artist perform live. More people doing it, is much more fun that being at home by your self.



3) I Pledge to wear a t-shirt of an ORIGINAL Garage, Local, Underground, Unsigned, or Inde Music Artist, Business, or Product at least twice a month in the general public.

4) I Pledge to never lower my listening standards or spend money to see a Cover or Tribute Band. These people are lazy, unimaginative, and boring. Cover Bands & Tribute Bands aren't Original, they are Karaoke Clowns !!

The previous was used with permission from www.OriginalMusicReviews.BlogSpot.com 2012. Original Music Reviews grants ME, YOU (If you have the guts), & EVERYONE else permission to Copy, Distribute, Like, Post, Print, Share, or Tweet the previous pledge for All to see as long as it is displayed legally, unedited, and in it’s entirety.